OSRS Armadyl Guide For Beginners
This guide is for any players who are new to the game and want to know how to play Armadyl. I will be talking about its general stats, equipment, skills, and abilities. If you want to buy OSRS gold first before this task, feel free to do so, for you to get all the necessary items and weapons.
What Is OSRS Armadyl?
Kree’arra, an aviansie boss located in the God Wars Dungeon is known for its chance of dropping armadyl hilts. It has a ranged attack that maxes up to 71 and can only be attacked with ranged or magic due to it being an avianiese. Kree will also use a melee if you are not attacking him so make sure your protection prayer matches his combat style before fighting this powerful creature.
Requirements For Kree’arra
- A crossbow of any type
- Death Plateau and Troll Stronghold to the point where you defeat Dad.
- 40 Armadyl Kill count in the god wars dungeon
- Ecumenical key
- Mithril grapple
- Prayer 44+ (Eagle Eye)
- Hitpoints 70+ (80+ Recommended)
- Ranged 70+ (80+ Recommended)
- Defence 70+ (80+ Recommended)
- Combat level 85+ (Required, 100+ Recommended)
- Magic 92+ (Blood Barrage)
OSRS Armadyl Guide For Beginners
The Armadyl Godsword is one of the rarest and powerful weapons in all of Old School RuneScape. This weapon has a unique attack style that can be difficult for new players to master, but with this OSRS Armadyl Guide for beginners you will learn everything there is to know about it.
The first thing you’ll need to do as you climb down into God Wars Dungeon is to move south until you get to a huge gap. Use your mith grapple to fly across and put on the bolts before heading in for 40 kills–you have two options for this. You can either go back up north with one brew and one super restore leftover from earlier fights (which will net 2 prayer pots), or just make sure not to use any of these resources while fighting aviansies near Armadyl’s stronghold entrance at level 73-94; once done, turn off auto retaliate when entering the boss room.
Kree’arra has three bodyguards. Their names are Flight Kilisa, Wingman Skree, and Flockleader Geerin. They each have different attacks that range from melee to ranged magic spells! I bet you’re curious which attack is the most dangerous though? Well, it’s not hard to figure out because one of Kree-Arra’s guards will be a bigger threat than the others: Kilisa deals the most damage so watch out for her.
When killed, Kree’arra and his bodyguards will drop precious items that can be converted into rare goodies. Bones are used to creating peaches tablets which heal for 8 health each time they’re consumed; the player needs these when dealing with pesky foes like Kree’arra. Bodyguards sometimes also drop two manta rays or three mushroom potatoes – both of which have healing properties up to 44 health points and 60 respectively.
Our Recommended Inventory
- One-click teleport
- Trollheim Teleport
- Ecumenical key to get inside the room
- 11+ Super restores
- 6-10 Saradomin brews depending on your combats and if you are using Blood Barrage
- 2+ Bastion potions or Ranging potions
- Bones to peaches tab for extra healing
- Any crossbow with a Mith grapple to get to the lair, if not already using a Crossbow
- Twisted bow or Armadyl/Dragon Crossbow
- Toxic blowpipe for killing the minions and specs
- Kodai wand/ Master wand/ Ancient staff
- Any necessary god items